- 1 cup cannabutter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Pour melted cannabutter into bottom of glass 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle graham crumbs and press lightly to form a crust
- Sprinkle coconut and chocolate chips over graham crust
- Pour condensed milk over everything
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until golden on the edges.
Cool, cut, serve! The beauty of this dish is that a) it doesn’t really matter what order the layers go in, so long as you start with the graham crust, and b) you can substitute chocolate cookie crumbs for graham crumbs, butterscotch chips for chocolate, add peanuts, or Craisins … the list is endless, really.