Weed Firecrackers Recipe
I think using a good tasting cracker as well as the chocolate helps to mask the strong flavor that baked marijuana has. As a chef and smoker, I’m a firm believer that you should be able to enjoy the cookie as much as the high that will follow.
With that said, here’s how I make my Firecrackers; if there are any questions, please feel free to ask!
- 1 gram of cannabis
- cracker of choice
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons of oil
- chocolate chips (whatever amount you want!)
- Preheat Oven to 310°F.
- Grind the cannabis as finely as possible.
- Mix oil and peanut butter together.
- Once mixed, add the cannabis, mixing again.
- Take mixture and spread thinly and evenly onto one side of the crackers until the mix is completely gone.
- Having placed crackers onto baking sheet (spread-side up), cover sheet with foil.
- Bake for 23 minutes.
- Pull out of oven and uncover.
- Take chocolate chips and sprinkle them on half of the crackers.
- Let the chocolate chips sit for about 3 minutes.
- Use something to spread the chocolate chips (now melted) evenly over the crackers.
- Once done, sandwich the crackers together, let cool for a moment, then enjoy!
The amount of weed you use can depend on how high you want to get. The gram is just a standard number I pulled from the original recipe.
Also, that’s the ratio for fresh bud– Obviously you’ll want to use more if it’s already vaped bud.
Any cracker will do but I usually use cinnamon or chocolate graham crackers. Yum!
Peanut butter can be substituted for any Nut-butter substance (like Nutella).
Speaking of which, search around for options, I found and used chocolate flavored peanut butter once!
The extra oil is to help better extract the THC.
This recipe was provided by a reader, Jessica. (Image Credit: 420tainment)