- 12 strips of thick-sliced Canadian bacon
- 1 tbsp shake flour in saltshaker
- 1 cup diced cantaloupe
- 24 toothpicks
- Pre-heat oven at 200 F.
- Place bacon well spaced apart on cookie sheet.
- Lightly toss *shake flour over each strip of bacon
- Place in oven and cook until bacon starts to crisp up on top.
- Flip bacon over and lightly toss the other side with *shake flour.
- Place back in oven until desired crispness is achieved.
- Lightly degrease the bacon with paper towel.
- Wrap each piece of Marijuana Bacon around a cantaloupe cube and secure with toothpicks.
- Place in fridge until you are ready to serve on a cocktail dish in cocktail attire.