Peanut Butter Blasted Brownies
- 3 ½ oz. bittersweet chocolate
- ¾ cup ganja butter
- 3 extra large eggs
- 1 cup organic brown sugar, packed
- 1 tea. vanilla extract
- 1 cup minus 1 tb. of barley flour
- 2 tbs. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tea. sea salt
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter (no sugar added; just peanuts)
- ¼ cup organic brown sugar, packed
- 1 tb. barley flour
- pinch sea salt
- 5 tbs. organic whole milk
- 2 tbs. roasted, unsalted peanuts
Preheat oven to 350F. Break up the chocolate and put in a heat proof bowl with the butter. Set the bowl over a saucepan of steaming hot water and melt gently, stirring frequently. Remove the bowl from the saucepan and leave to cool until needed.
Break the eggs into a mixing bowl and beat well with a whisk or an electric mixer. Add the sugar and the vanilla and whisk until the mixture is very thick and mousse-like.
Whisk in the melted chocolate mixture. Sift the flour, cocoa, and salt onto the mixture and mix until thoroughly combined. Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and spread evenly.
Put all the ingredients for the peanut mixture minus the peanuts into a bowl and mix well. Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture, evenly spaced, onto the chocolate mixture. Use the end of a chopstick or teaspoon handle to marble or swirl both mixtures. Scatter the peanuts over the top.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until just firm. Test doneness by sticking a toothpick into the center. It should be slightly fudgy with crumbs attached. Leave to cool before removing from the pan and cutting into 16 squares. Each brownie is one dose.
Recipe by reader Miranda Hunt, image via Nugs.com
- Cannabis Caramel Crunch Bars
- Cannabis Cocoa Puff Cereal Cupcakes
- Cannabis Compost Oatmeal Cookies
- Baked Marijuana French Toast: French Toasted
- Weed Firecrackers Recipe