Cannabis Chocolate Recipe
- 7 grams (¼ ounce) good cannabis
- 170 grams (6 ounces) dark chocolate
- 28 grams (1 ounce) chopped or whole nuts
Finely break the cannabis down, making sure it is ready when the chocolate comes to a melt. Break the chocolate into chunks and place it inside a microwaveable glass bowl. Place in the microwave and heat on high for thirty seconds before stirring in the ground cannabis. Now place the chocolate back into the microwave and heat on medium for an additional thirty seconds. If necessary, continue heating the chocolate in short increments until it is well melted.
Once adequately melted, stir in the nuts (dried fruit and M&M’s are other suggestions) and then use your favorite chocolate mold to shape your THC treats. Enjoy!
- Coconut and Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Cannabis Balls
- Cannabis Toffee Caramels
- Cannabis Caramel Crunch Bars
- Cannabutter Recipe
- Pot Hot Chocolate Recipe