- 50 grams (2 ounces) butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 3 tablespoons condensed milk
- 50 grams (2 ounces) brown sugar
- 3 grams (1/8th ounce) finely ground hash or high-quality cannabis
- 150 grams (6 ounces) desiccated coconut
- 125 grams (5 ounces) mall white marshmallows
After melting the butter in a pan, mix in your cocoa, milk, sugar and hash. Continue to heat, stirring on occasion, until contents are melted together (be very careful that you do not boil it).
Remove from the heat and add the majority of the coconut, saving just enough for a final coating. Now divide your mixture into 15 similarly size balls and then flatten them just enough to be wrapped around a mashmallow. Once encasing a marshmallow, roll each of them in your remaining coconut until a generous coating has been applied. We recommend only eating 1-2 per person, despite their tastiness.